Whenever you are happy or sad, you are always attracted to food. Like in so many movies, breakups often lead to overeating. So, we do in our daily life, Our boss humiliated us, we are frustrated, let’s try the food. So, food has become not the essential nutrient to survive but a way to become happy. Well, in the true sense, it’s not a wise decision to choose food as the source of happiness. Every third person in the USA has prone to obesity because of overeating and fast-foods. We need to create a healthy balance in our daily life and food. We need to bring a change in the way of things that things will to right for sure!
HOW TO STOP OVEREATING?
- Try to eat your food, not in front of your mobile, Tv or any other distractions. While we are eating, our brain gets the signals of being full after 20 minutes. In 20 minutes, we have eaten the whole XXL pizza! So, try to communicate to every bite of your meal and it will help to reduce overeating.
- Don’t miss meals, eat your food regularly on time. We don’t eat at the right time, in the off timing it creates hunger pangs and we overeat.
- Cook at home, Takeaways and Restaurants food are always a big problem. The food from all these places has a certain attractive smell and flavours which lead to over-eating. Instead of this, cook something delicious at home and eat it.
- Don’t gulp your food straight from the container. Whenever you try to eat ice cream or chocolate from the container, you are prone to overeating. So, try to take out your portion on the plate and eat it.
- Eat fruits instead of sugary foods. If you are taking turns in your life towards healthy eating and need to change your choice. Try to choose fruits and fresh fruit juices instead of ice creams and chocolates.