Chunky Chicken Burger Recipe: Junk food is considered one of the favourite foods among kids, teenagers and adults. It is a fact that whenever we go out we crave burgers, pizza and pasta. Therefore we waste a lot of money on these foods. Rather than wasting money on buying such junk from outside, you can make your tasty burgers at home for half of the price. Our today’s article is all about how to make a chicken chunky burger at home.
Chunky Chicken Burger Recipe
- Boneless Chicken 1kg
- Soya sauce half cup
- Chilli sauce a few tablespoons
- Black pepper and salt as per taste
- Oil a few tablespoons
- Cheddar cheese
- Tomato ketchup
- BBQ sauce
- Wash boneless chicken thoroughly and put it on the frying pan
- Put soya sauce, chilli sauce, black pepper, salt and oil in the pan.
- Let the chicken tender and cook it until it turns golden
- Normally it turns golden into 20 minutes
- When chicken gets cooked, put it on a plate and sprinkle some cheddar cheese on it.
- Put that plate in the microwave oven and heat it up till it gets melted.
- Bring it out from the microwave and place it on the shelf
- Now bring Buns, cut them into two portions and spread all sauces on it
- Now place fried chicken chunks on buns
- Add some lettuce leaves
- Now your burger is ready
- Enjoy it with french fries and cold drinks.