Central Superior Service Examination in Pakistan. CSS in Pakistan is one of the toughest exams in the recruitment process. of top management bureaucracy. CSS is an acronym for the Central Superior Service Exam. Which is composed of written exams as well as interviews. And taken by FPSC every year in the month of February. The written part comprises 12 papers. In addition, including six compulsory and six optional subjects.
Therefore, almost every student want specific field after their graduation exam. That are military and bureaucracy. Indeed these two fields in Pakistan are the most prestigious. And these fields because of power and other perks. This article is all about how to apply for CSS and what documents do you need for it.
CSS Examination in Pakistan
Process for CSS Application:
- First of all, visit the FPSC website
- Download CSS recruitment Form
- Fill the soft copy and get its hard copy
- Pay form Challan at nearby National Bank of Pakistan
Documents for CSS Examination:
Following is the list of documents you need to apply for the examination.
- Bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized University with minimum 2.0 CGPA.
- Intermediate certificate Photocopy
- Matric certificate
- Copy of Domicile
- Four recent photographs with blue background
- Copy of identity card
- Original challan form
Eligibility criteria for Central Superior Service Exams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum age limit 21 years
- Maximum age limit 30 years
- Age extension depends on some circumstances
- Must be a resident of Pakistan